If you ever wanted to get the whole picture about your backlinks, or about those of a competitors…. there is a little to that will do this job perfectly.
It is called Link Diagnosis.
You just need to put a URL and click “Start.” Depending on the number of backlinks that the site in question has, it might take a while for the report to get completed.
Once the report is done you will be able to see:
- total number of backlinks
- total number of unique anchor texts
- list backlinks, with their respective PR
- what pages are the most popular ones
- what anchor text is the most popular one
There are two types of report: a basic one which is accessible via the website, and a complete one that required their Firefox extension to be installed. Check it out.