Most of our previous WordPress themes used light or vivid colors, so I thought that a darker design was needed on the portfolio. DarkZen comes with a dark header and a gray background, packed on a clean and minimalist design.
Here is a complete list of the features of the theme:
- Advertising Ready: The theme comes with a 468×60 banner spot on the header, as well as six 125×125 ad blocks on the sidebar. The blogger should also be able to insert other AdSense units without problems.
- Widget Ready: The theme supports widgets. Just drop the ones you use and you are ready to go.
- Social Bookmarking Icons: Both the Homepage and single post pages already come with social bookmarking icons integrated. You can also remove or add new ones at will.
- Customizable Sidebar: The sidebar can hold full width and split sections, so that you can customize your fields easily.
- Search Engine Optimizated: As usual the title tags and internal pages are already optimized for search engines.
If you have any suggestion or question about this theme, just drop a comment below and we will address it.
Visit our WordPress Themes page to download all our themes.