Most Popular Articles February 2008
Below you will find the most popular articles of the past month. Check them out if you missed any.
- StudioPress WordPress Theme Released: We have another WordPress theme ready to go. StudioPress is a very clean theme, and it comes with the possibility to integrate several AdSense units.
- Open Discussion: What is Your Favorite Web Hosting?: Like it or not, web hosting is a vital part of any website. Reliable and fast hosting will give your readers a much better user experience, and they will be more likely to return in the future. Slow hosting with frequent downtimes, on the other hand, will not only annoy your visitors, but it might also harm your search engine rankings over the long term.
- 28 Ways to Make Money with Your Website: There are several lists with “ways to make money with a website” on the Internet, but none of them seem to be complete. That is why I decided to create this one. If you know a method that is not listed below, just let us know and we’ll update it.
- Is Technorati Going Downhill?: I used to visit Technorati very often. Almost daily, now that I think about it. Not anymore. I can’t identify one big factor that contributed to that lost of interest, so probably we are talking about several causes. Here are some that come into into my mind.
- 10 Important Facts of Blog Promotion: Almost every blogger aims to grow their blog and reach a larger audience. Unfortunately, most new bloggers don’t know much about promoting a blog when they are just getting started. The good news is you will learn pretty quickly if you are consistently involved and working at promoting your blog. Here are ten things that I have learned to be true from my experience.
- Daily32 WordPress Theme Released: It is time for another WordPress theme. Daily32 was designed to offer a professional layout with three sub-header sections and three sub-footer sections. Bloggers often want to display special content and links on their blogs, and these sections will allow you to do exactly that.
- Freelance Bloggers: 12 Tips to Promote Your Work With Social Media: There are growing numbers of bloggers making money by writing for other blogs. With the popularity and success of multi-authored blogs and news-related blogs, this appears to be a trend that will continue as there is a considerable need for valuable, well-written content that draws attention.
- Are You Excluding Beginners From Your Blog?: Over the past holiday season, I spent hours discussing my sites and monetizing schemes with relatives and friends. I must have explained the whole system dozens of times. To the point where others where filling in things I left out. Anyway when I got time to show them the actual product, some found the topic interesting, while others acted like they were reading another language. I was usually met with the response: “I’m sure this would be great if I knew about stocks.” For the record, my main site is a finance blog.
Browse all articles on the General category
3 Responses to “Most Popular Articles February 2008”
Great list of great articles read most of them but one or two i missed which look like a good read.
Andy MacDonald – SEO & Marketing Blog
I’m so glad you do monthly popular article posts. I hadn’t seen 2 of the articles listed above before, and they have helped me greatly, especially the freelance bloggers post.
Thanks a lot 🙂
Comments are closed.