DBT is research-focused. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Pros & Cons
Transparent Labs' BULK is an excellent pre-workout meal replacement that can really boost your power and performance, helping you make the gains you've been dreaming of.
The most important points to consider when you're getting ready to buy your container include:
Do you feel like you are not making fast progress in your workout routine?
Transparent Labs' PreSeries BULK is a nutrient-packed meal replacement that promises increased muscle mass and size, a reduction in post-workout fatigue and muscle soreness, and boosted power.
There are countless pre-workout supplements on the market that are littered with overhyped claims that, unfortunately, never come to fruition. Luckily, BULK is starkly different and will have you making gains in no time.
How does it achieve this? See the comprehensive Transparent Labs Bulk Pre-Workout review below to learn more.
What is Transparent Labs BULK?
Transparent Labs' "BULK" is a pre-workout supplement that was specially designed for those looking to bulk up from their exercise regime.
Its formula and recommended dosages are entirely based on scientific research. Numerous studies form the foundation for the claim that it'll boost your muscle mass and size, combat fatigue and soreness, and generally enhance your power.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts
Generally, whether you're trying to make some gains or not, pre-supplementation is a must-have.
Don't get me wrong - it won't make or break your results. However, you will see a drastic (positive) difference in your performance when you do make an effort to introduce something like BULK into your pre-workout routine.
Part of the reason BULK is so effective is its ingredients list. For one, it contains a powerful Testosterone Support complex, made up of:
- Vitamin D3 (75 micrograms, or mcg, per scoop): Some scientists and medical professionals believe that increasing vitamin D3 stores can boost testosterone and enhance sperm quality.
- Boron (3 mg): Research has repeatedly shown that this mineral significantly boosts testosterone levels in men and women, in some cases, by almost 25%.
- Zinc (30 mg): This element is crucial in males' ability to produce testosterone.
This supplement's goodness doesn't end at this complex. It has a lot more to offer in its health-packed nutrient collection, which contains:
- Citrulline malate (6,000 mg per scoop): This is a naturally-occurring amino acid that helps combat hypertension and supports muscle and metabolic health.
- Beta-Alanine (4,000 mg): Scientific studies show that this non-essential amino acid can significantly increase your maximum power output during a workout.
- BCAA 2:1:1 (4,000 mg): Otherwise known as "branched-chain amino acid," this helps mitigate muscle soreness post-workout.
- BetaPure™ Betaine (2,500 mg): This organic compound offers several advantages for bulking up, including improved body composition, increased arm size, and boosting your strength.
- Taurine (1,300 mg): This is a sulfur-containing amino acid that helps manage your calcium levels and blood pressure and reduces muscle inflammation.
- L-Tyrosine (1,000 mg): There's weak evidence for this amino acid's ability to support athletic performance. However, it is known to boost cognitive function, improve memory, and support healthy sleep.
- AlphaSize ® Alpha-GPC (300 mg): This helps athletes avoid low choline (an essential nutrient for the nervous system) after workouts while increasing their endurance and elevating their growth hormone secretion levels.
- L-Theanine (360 mg): Also known as the "green tea amino acid," this helps improve your mood, support healthy cognitive function, and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (180 mg): A more potent coffee alternative, this has been known to improve athletic performance.
- Theobromine (50 mg): This compound is quite understudied, but scientists know that it's useful in fighting respiratory problems like asthma and may have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Infinergy™ (Dicaffeine Malate; 30 mg): This is another caffeine alternative that slowly releases energy without gastrointestinal distress.
- Astragin (25 mg): This supplement is believed to help your body's natural absorption of several vitamins and nutrients while increasing ATP production and raising omega-7 fatty acid levels.
Phew! That was a lot. Clearly, BULK is overflowing with all sorts of amino acids, vitamins, and more that will benefit you before, during, and after your workout.
These benefits aren't restricted to your muscles either, as they support your nervous system, metabolism, and sleep, too.
Its broad health potential is a huge plus. Still, how much of those advantages are you getting per serving?
Well, a single serving of this supplement is one 22.9 g scoop (30 servings per container). For every scoop, you'll get all the above ingredients in their listed servings, plus:
Per serving (scoop), Pre-series Bulk contains:
- Vitamin D3: 75mcg
- Vitamin B6: 5mg
- Vitamin B12: 100mcg
- Zinc: 30mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Potassium: 100mg
- Boron: 3mg
- Cirulline Malate: 6,000mg
- Beta-Alanine: 4,000mg
- BCAA 2:1:1: 4,000mg
- BetaPure: 2,500mg
- Taurine: 1,300mg
- L-Tyrosine: 1,000mg
- L-Theanine: 360mg
- AlphaSize: 300mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous: 180mg
- Theobromine: 50mg
- Infinergy: 30mg
- Astragin: 25mg
How Much Does it Cost?
Alright, this all sounds great, but it's no use if you can hardly afford the supplement, right?
Truthfully, this meal replacement is pretty expensive. It's $49 per container, which again equates to 30 servings.
The average pre-workout supplement is usually about $0.80 per scoop, while this is more than double that ($1.63).
At face value, this is a pretty significant drawback. However, when you take a look at the ingredients and strength again, you'll probably understand why Transparent Labs slapped on such a high price tag.
According to recent studies on the average "multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements," researchers found that most of these products contain less than half of what you'll get in BULK.
For example, they estimated that the typical supplement in this category has:
- About 2 g of beta-alanine (BULK has 4 g)
- Approximately 4.0 g of citrulline (BULK has 6 g)
- Roughly 348 mg of tyrosine (BULK has 1 g)
So, objectively, the higher price point is reasonable when you really analyze it. It's up to you whether it's worth it to buy for double the advantages (I think it is).
What Does Transparent Labs Bulk Taste Like?
PreSeries BULK comes in several different flavors:
- Blue Raspberry
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Tropical Punch
- Sour Grape
- Green Apple
All the flavors have gotten excellent reviews so far - most people say that the Strawberry Lemonade is their favorite, with Apple falling behind for some. In general, you'll have a good experience where taste is concerned.
Everyone is different, so there is no guarantee that you'll bulk up when using this supplement. However, more than 3,000 people have had positive experiences with BULK.
Mix this supplement with cold water.
The best time to take Transparent Labs PreSeries BULK is 20-30 minutes before your workout.
There is no explicit money-back guarantee stated on their website. However, they will refund you the product's cost if you return it in the original packaging.
You cannot have used all the supplement, as they do not accept empty tubs.
After reading this Transparent Labs Bulk Pre-Workout review, you should have a thorough understanding of what to expect from this product.
Overall, I think it's an exceptional product that will benefit you as you're bulking up. It is expensive, but it makes up for that by having twice the ingredient amounts that typical pre-workout supplements offer.
You're sure to have a positive experience when using this fantastic meal replacement. Get your tub today to reap the numerous benefits discussed above and change your workouts for the better.
Transparent Labs Bulk vs. Competitors
Performance Lab Pre-workout
Transparent Labs Bulk Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Transparent Labs PreSeries BULK
Transparent Labs PreSeries BULK was developed to be the best "bulking" pre-workout supplement available.
Product In-Stock: InStock