Update: I just did the random draw on Random.org, and the winners are Raul Rivas, Ali Hale and Diane Hansen. I will be sending you an email soon.
My friend Pawan Agarwal got a good response from the review that I did a while ago about the Ninja Affiliate Plugin, and he contacted me letting me know that he would be willing to give away 3 free copies (each one costs $97) to 3 of our readers.
If you are not familiar, this plugin for WordPress will add an affiliate link central to your blog. It lets you transform any keywords that you choose into affiliate links, and that will happen on all the posts that are already published on your blog. It also comes with many advanced features, including:
- Affiliate links management: you can name the affiliate links, put them in groups, sort and so on.
- Link Redirects: The plugin comes with a redirection system to protect your links.
- Cloaking: Some marketers like to cloak their affiliate links to improve conversions, and the plugin fully supports this.
- Link customization: You can also customize the text that will appear on the status bar of the browser when people hover on the link.
- Keyword management: You can select what keywords you want to transform into affiliate links, and you can limit the number of keywords per post to avoid making them look spammy.
So if you want to participate on the random draw for 3 free licenses, all you need to do is to subscribe to my Internet Marketing newsletter (current subscribers are participating too):
Tomorrow the first email will be going out, and you don’t want to miss the strategy for winning affiliate marketing contests that I will be talking about. I will do the random draw on Friday, and post an update on this same post with the name of the winners.
If you end up not winning one of the copies but want to buy the plugin anyway, you can check the sales page with all the details here.