People learn many things as the years go by, and they often want to share those things. That is why you see many “X Things I learned by Y” posts around the web. The one I came across this week is quite interesting, though.
The title is 41 Things I’ve Learned by 40, and here is the beginning of the list:
41. Don’t worry too much about what others think about you.
40. Everyone has an ego. Tread lightly as to not bruise them.
39. Nothing produces results as much as taking action.
38. Don’t gossip. What you say will always find its way back to the person.
37. People do business with people they know and like.
36. Jealous and petty people are just part of life.
35. Say “please” and “thank you”. It will make you stand out from the crowd.
34. When you need help, ask someone.
33. Having written goals is an important step you achieving your dreams.
32. Over using credit cards will stall your financial future.
31. A supportive spouse is worth her weight in gold, and then some.
30. A true friend is excited for you about any event that makes you happy.
Some points apply to the professional side of things, others to the personal one. Still should be a good read for a Friday, so check it out.