Could your writing use a little extra work?
Here on DailyBlogTips, I’ll be editing one post every Friday, so we can all learn from each other … both what’s working well, and what needs a little extra attention.
If you’d like a chance of havingÃ‚Â your post edited, just send it to me ([email protected]) with the words “Writing Clinic” somewhere in the subject line.
We prefer it if your post isn’t already published, as you’ll (hopefully!) make changes as a result of my edits, but we will consider published posts.
Each Friday, I’ll put the text of one post on the blog, along with comments on aspects like:
- The chosen topic and title.
- The overall structure of the post.
- The writing style.
- Grammar mistakes and typos.
If your post is chosen, you need to be happy with:
- At least some of the text of your post being quoted on DailyBlogTips. If your post hasn’t previously been published, we’ll normally quote the whole thing.
- Editorial feedback, including suggestions for improvement, being published alongside your post.
Important: I can only edit one post per week … so please don’t be upset if yours doesn’t get picked. You’re welcome to resubmit your post for consideration the following week.
If you’ve got any questions, just leave a comment below. Remember, to take part, you need to send your post to me, [email protected], with “Writing Clinic” in the subject line.