The guys from RankSense are having a promotional campaign where you can subscribe for an account with a 90-days money back guarantee (and it won’t be charged for the first 30 days).
So what is RankSense? It is an all-in-one SEO software that brings 12 integrated tools to optimize most aspects on your blog or website. I exchanged some emails with Hamlet Batista, the creator of the software, and the guy knows his SEO. He has made millions of dollars in search marketing and affiliate marketing deals, in very competitive niches like the Viagra one, just to give you an idea.
Here is what you will find inside the software:
- an advanced keywords research tool (search for keywords related to your content, to your competitors, by topic and so on)
- keyword analysis (estimated traffic, competition and so on)
- competition analysis tool
- website SEO check (the software will scan your websites to see if the essential SEO factors are there)
- link structure analysis (where your links come from, what anchor text they have and so on)
- link building tool (what are the best places to get links)
The interesting thing about the RankSense software is that their approach is towards simplicity and time saving. Some SEO tools there are really complex and have steep learning curves. RankSense, on the other hand, was developed to be as user friendly as possibly, so even beginners can work on their SEO efficiently.
You can try it for yourself though and see if you like. They require a credit card on the registration, but you won’t be charged for 30 days. If you find that the software is not what you were looking for, you just need to cancel before the first 30 days and you are good to go. Their basic plan starts at $25 monthly as well, which is considerably cheaper than some competitors. Click here to check the sales page with the registration link.