Browsing on Digital Inspiration I came across an interesting post mentioning some basic things that you can/should do after installing WordPress. The tips include:
- How to change the default image upload folder
- How to remove the WordPress version generator on the header
- How to prevent people from browsing your WP folders
- How to disable Windows Live Writer Templates
- How to turn off post revisions
- How to disable HTML in comments
- How to change the location of WP plugins and themes
- How to change the building mode of XML sitemaps
- How to turn off image tumbnails
Pretty cool huh? Just check out the article to discover how to do all those things.
- Tips and tricks to improve your site
- The latest trends and opportunities
- Useful online tools
- It’s free!
Leave a Reply