October 2007 Most Popular Articles
- Google Changing the PageRank Algorithm?: Some people are arguing that since the PR drop is not generalized, it must be a slap from Google due to practices that conflict with its guidelines. Andy Beard suggested that the sites that got penalized were either selling links or exchanging them inside large blog networks.
- 9 Blog Hacks to Help Show Readers Your Best Stuff: Readers come to your blog for its content, so it’s important to show them straight away what you have to offer.
- Top 25 Web Design Blogs: The “Top 25 Blogs” is becoming a trademark around here. We have already created the “Top 25 Blogs About Blogging” and the “Top 25 SEO Blogs.” Now it is time to cover the web design niche.
- Six Steps to a Stress-Free Blogging Habit: In this post I want to outline six steps to a blogging habit that will have you churning out posts consistently and stress-free.
- The Blogger’s Guide to Google Webmaster Tools: Webmaster Tools is a free product from Google that allows you to interact with the world’s most (in)famous search engine spider and indicate how your site should be indexed.
- No .com? Add the Domain Extension to Your Name and Logo: There are many popular blogs that are not hosted on .com domains, so if that is your case do not get discouraged. One thing that you should do, however, is to add your domain extension into the name and logo of your site.
- 5 Reasons Why Viral Content is the New King: For the last few years bloggers have been endlessly hearing the refrain: “Content is king”. While content is incredibly important, another old saying holds true. Not all content is born equal.
- How to Attract More RSS Subscribers – For Real: Blog posts and tutorials designed to help you increase your readership focus on basic elements such as positioning your feed link above the fold etc. I’ve included these points in a basic checklist at the end but will be focusing on the more advanced methods of readership building in this article.
Browse all articles on the General category or check the recommended articles for you below:
7 Responses to “October 2007 Most Popular Articles”
Some great articles but the second article listed is a bad link. Keep up the good work itâ€™s helping me to become a better blogger
Yea some great articles here. October seemed to be a month for posts about google page rank. there should be no more of that for a couple of months now.
my english name is daniel too,:)
wonderful articles list, blogging it is my life..
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up guys, I was in a hurry when I posted this.
The 2nd link; 9 Blog Hacks to Help Show Readers Your Best Stuff, hasn’t been typed in correctly. It ends up on a Page cannot be displayed. Double http:// has come in. Might want to correct that!
Excellent article on the Viral content.
It made me think harder and smarter to get new meaningful topics! 🙂
Some great articles but the second article listed is a bad link. Keep up the good work it’s helping me to become a better blogger!
Comments are closed.