Next week my friend Yaro Starak is opening the doors to the Membership Site Mastermind coaching program again. Yaro runs several successful (and profitable) membership sites, and in this coaching program he covers all you need to know to get your own membership site up and running.
The best way to get an idea of what the program is about, however, is by downloading his free report called Membership Site Masterplan. The report has 72 pages of content, and here are some of the topics that you will find inside it:
- How to find topics for a membership site
- How to develop preeminence, which means people choose to join your membership site over all the other options
- What sources of traffic Yaro uses to bring members to his site and build his list
- What technology Yaro uses to deliver content (this is so simple, anyone can do it)
- How to make money from a membership site before you create the content for it
- How to fill your membership site with hundreds of new members in a matter of days by conducting a powerful, yet simple, launch campaign
As you can see, the report is so complete that for many people it will probably be enough to get their membership sites going. The coaching program, on the other hand, is an extra layer for the people who want to have direct access to Yaro as a coach and the support of the member community.
Ask Yaro A Question
I realize that many of you might be interested in joining the coaching program next week, but you might have some questions that you would like to have answered first. If that is the case, feel free to leave a comment below with your question, and I will try to get Yaro to answer it. I might be able to answer to some of the questions as well, since I was one of the first people to go through Yaro’s program and to actually implement it.