Vizu Answers released the results of a market research that they conducted regarding the usage patterns of blog readers. The numbers are quite interesting, check it out:
- When asked how they find blogs 67, 3% of the readers answered that they rely on links on other blogs. At the second place appeared direct recommendation with 22,9%. Search engines came at third with 19,6%.
- Regarding the quality of blogs 56,3% of the readers said that quality of writing is the most important factor. On second and third place came post frequency and site design respectively.
- 37,7% of the respondants said that they are looking for niche information when they read blogs
You can find the complete report here, found via Chris Garrett.
- Tips and tricks to improve your site
- The latest trends and opportunities
- Useful online tools
- It’s free!